Fake nails... what was i thinking??



I've always admired those little girls getting their nails pretty. french manicure, acrylics, fake.... you name it. They have it. So i decided to try it. Since I'm so into DIYs, i bought fake nails, stickers and nail polish and well i got to these designs without help from magazine. I think it's not too bad for the first time.

I kept looking at my nails for the rest of the night and was so excited to go to class and do some typing on my lappie.


First, i arrived at school realising one of my nails dropped off even with super glue! I spend half of my break time looking for it.

Second, i couldn't type.

Third, i couldn't send smses.

Fourth, i couldn't increase the volume on my Ipod nano.

Fifth, i took 10 mins to unbutton and then to button myself up.

Sixth, i was totally regretting the idea of even thinking about this stupid manicure bull!!

seventh, regrets..

Eighth, regrets..





1 comment:

Gel-Nails said...

Interesting content.

Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.