Time for a change





You know I had so much going out taking pictures. we tried to venture into places that don't look like the typical Singapore.(buildings, buildings, ugly bu stops and awful hawker. Nothing special nor nice. My favourite places are mostly nature based, and the photographer(ed) gets pretty grouchy after all the mosquito bites and we end up quarrelling.
Also all those travelling and rushing to get to our location before the sun sets seems to be quite a hassle. So i have decided to go home today to use my room as a backdrop. If it works out.. OMG there will be tons and tons of entry. It's also so much easier to be self sufficient. All i need is a self timer on my camera, white backdrop and perfect lighting and wallah!! my own "light box". Let' see.. Crossing fingers.
jacket-topshop, tanktop- unknown, harem pants- bysi, shoes-exotic, neckies-tiffany and Co


No comments: