what is up there in the sky?












(top & bow-tie pants @ Bangkok, patent glossed heels: charles & keith)


  • I have never been that excited with a hair cut. no Salon. it was done by my boy. He shaves his head every two days. skilled boy
  • I have so much to blog about but i rather watch movies that i should have watched ages ago. Memoir of Geisha, Bangkok dangerous, Ice age 1
  • Having a great urge to start a blogshop. Girls under 21 are earning more than me? why? i should be! I am a hard worker and i deserve it!
  • School just started. 10 more weeks to go and then 5 weeks holiday. Its my first day of class and i am already thinking of holidays.
  • i kinda fell in love with my fellow commenters and those who visit my blog. i am a official fashion blog stalker.

FOLLOW ME??



13 comments:

Ivelina FriChic said...

Oh, dear, I am so digging you pants!!!
The bow is ammmmmmmazing........

calavera said...

i love this trousers!!!!!!! its very smart...and the shoes...fantastic! i like your hair

helen said...

looooove the top!!
xoxo helen
i'm following you :)

www.fashionised.blogspot.com

Nicole Then said...

i just stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE IT! yay :) love your style, its AWESOME. i'm from singapore too!

Ashleigh said...

you are awesome.....serious...

Nikki S. said...

I LOVE THOSE PANTS!

Unknown said...

Okay, your hair looks awesome!!

Unknown said...

i am like, inappropriately in love with you.

hahahaha. seriously though, your style is absolutely jaw-dropping. i come by all the time now!

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love the pants! And your hair looks great!
X, fashion-nerdic.

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

I noticed your hair right away. Love it, so rocka chic.

and the pants hot. I couldn't believe its your room you do those photos in, looks like a studio :P

Anonymous said...

Youre gorgeous! Love those pantz.

Friend in Fashion said...

This outfit is fabulous! Am loving the bow-tie pants - great blog :)

Daughters of Dawn said...

Those pants are incredible and I'm loving your hair. Love it!!