Lost and found



(top:topshop, ethnic inspired skirt: belongs to my sis, necklace: brandless,glasses: found on the floor)



My sis came home and basically cleared out her closet. So many things were chucked into the recycle bag which i tore it open it explore and i found this skirt. i was totaly in love with the print and there it found a new owner.

i have been having so much chaos in my life and i lost myself halfway trying to figure solve al the rpoblems at once. I'm glad i got it all figured out and i got my crazy, over the top energy back again. Hail to me!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Skirt looks good on you!
glasses: found on the floor <--It's always fun to find something. My bf found sunglasses in the bus once, but they didn't suit me that well xD

Miriam said...

wow i love ur blog! and ur photos
xxx

Ms. Butterfly said...

This is lovely!

Nika said...

pretty skirt

Sylvia said...

Whoa! Powerful outfit, loooooooove loveee the skirt and attitude in this picture =]

The Village Idiot said...

such a sex and they city look!